Patient Pre-Procedure To Do List
Your estimated patient responsibility is due upon admission and is based on the benefit information quoted by your insurance carrier. If you do not have insurance, the estimated patient responsibility due is based on the self pay discount. During your procedure, your physician may determine that other procedures are required, which can result in additional charges. We will bill you for any additional charges as a result of those extra procedures.
1 – Who can I call to get estimated costs for my procedure?
(Please have you active Insurance Card Information available)
a. Texas Endoscopy (Facility Fee)……. (972) 908-3088
b. TDDC (GI Physician’s Fee)…………… (214) 623-6230
c. TDDC (Anesthesia Fee)…………..…… (844) 565-6466
d. TDDC (Pathology Fee)……….……….. (214) 623-6230
(Call your Insurance Carrier If you have questions about your Insurance Plan Benefits)
2 – What you need to bring to Texas Endoscopy on the day of your Procedure:
- Driver’s License
- Insurance Card
- Methods of Payment for your Procedure (Credit Card, Check, Care Credit, etc.)
- Payment Options are available (Care Credit). Call Texas Endoscopy at (972) 908-3088.
- Do Not Bring Valuables (Watches, Jewelry, etc.)
3 – You will receive calls from Texas Endoscopy Staff prior to your Procedure:
- A Nurse from Texas Endoscopy will call to obtain your Medical History
- Business Office will call with your Estimated Facility Fees that are due on the day of your procedure
- You may also receive a call from your GI Physician’s Office (TDDC)
4 – Arrangement for Transportation:
- For your safety, State and Federal regulations require that you have a responsible adult to provide transportation for you after your procedure. You are prohibited from driving yourself after your procedure. Your procedure will be cancelled if you don’t have a qualified driver.
- State and Federal regulations do not allow any form of Public Transportation (Taxi, Bus, Uber, etc.)
5 – Texas Endoscopy Contacts:
- Business Office: (972) 908-3088
- Texas Endoscopyat 8080 Independence Pkwy. Suite 160, Plano, TX 75025 Location: (972) 908-3000
- Texas Endoscopyat 6405 W. Parker Rd. Suite 370, Plano, TX 75093 Location: (972) 473-9900
- Website: www.texasendo.com
6 – To Cancel or Reschedule your Procedure:
- Call your GI Physician’s Office (TDDC)